.....(@.@)....

Saturday, April 4, 2009

~~jz wan to know hu i am~~

~04/04/09~
Dun no y 2day suddenly feel wan to write on english.....i noe my english is so poor ~haiz ....jz treat as rubbish if dun undterstand..... 2day just stay at home....din go anywhere ....feel bored~~after take my breakfast...i was to complete with my moral projek...i one side do my projek..n one side watching "大冬瓜“......after complete all....i start to clean out my room ....haiz....so tired...then conveniently clean out my parents room ....
i dun no y i will suddenly clean out my room...but when after 10 minute ..i get the answer yet ...because i wan to do sumthing to anesthetize myself....dun get the time to think too much ...
i confused on my life nw.... i'm so tired to guess sumthing .... cz i'm waiting the answer nw~~
after i clean out my room....i start to do housework ... when i was finish tat ..i continue to watching TV .....haiz...tired!tired! erm..bt i think tat is gud thing ba.... when mum is bac we out for dinner of one family...
when bac home i continue to online ....haiz ..so boring..tomorrow want go to ceramah for BM...so early wan wake up..aih~~he gt online o..bt we talking nt alot ...cz he wan to go out....we just end on topic of support ....
i loved u ,there was no one other than you but ...in the end,you're leaving me....it seems i need to face on truth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment