.....(@.@)....

Monday, April 13, 2009

~~haha...funny abt it...~~

~12/04/09~
2day i wake up on 830....cz i wan finish the CERPEN!!!around 500 word..haiz....my own karangan oso din hv so many words ar... n 2day is my nieces a full moon..so aroung 4++pm....we take taxi to go my aunt hse.... SO...i wan fas doing my CERPEN....!!!OMG...i use 2 hour to do tat....den i change my cloth v faster...den go aunt v mum n sis.....
My nieces sooooooooo cute.....bt no chance to take picha..wuwu~~~ erm...when at my aunt hse ..was so boring~~~den i call BAO to cum out yam cha....we go "返屋企"....agn^^....1st time yam cha v her v solo..^^~~~we take a picture when we was finish eating.....sooooooo funny....we take a kiss picture...all ppl ar seeing us...so shame....

1st time take........LOSE!!

2 time .....LOSE agn!!!



3rd...success jor...haha.....(sot jor =.=)

after finish yam cha bao sis fetch me bac to my aunt hse.....haiz.......continue to boring..hehe....den me n my cousin ,my sis...go to a room plying.....so funny....bt i around 12 jz bac to my hse...walao ...is so tired.....cham lo.....2mrw gt skul agn de ar....haiz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment