.....(@.@)....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

bad mood today......

y ...?

y wake up early?....den can't sleep back?

whatever...just dress up to go skul.....

go to skul with down mood.....

sumthing i hear i'm really dun like it...

den wat can i do?....

fine.....just treat like din hear....

during math i was forget everything.....

after skul i was go tuition.....

after tat go play badminton with ginno and xh~

during tat time....i was looking my phone every second every minute....

but tat was no msg....

sigh~

back home he was give a call...

y i din reply?....cz i really scare and dun wan distrub u working....

did i wrong?......

when u was tell me tat ....

i jz choose belive you .....

[act i ask myself ...y you din reject?..]

whatever....i just trust you ...

and i hope you was promise me no next time~

tat was i hope today~

i hope you are the special for me....tat all

No comments:

Post a Comment