.....(@.@)....

Friday, June 5, 2009

wow....pening all the day~~

Thur....4/06/09...
y'day drink alcohol.?...bt i din feel anything...
BT!2day when i wake up my brain was so blur..
and feel painful...
=(... AND!!!my leg damn pain....
nid to take my sis later ...T.T
[ to kick against the pricks !]
fine....dis whole day lik so blur.....
oh my god!!!
later gt tuition my hmwrk havent finishhh!!~
when start to tuition i was during blur...
and ah tang was say....wat..?!you din do ur wrk..?
i say ..hehe ...paiseh..i will finish it fast as well... :D
after finish tuition i was feel.....
so pening~~and get to slp....
den i wake up after 1 hour....for chit chat with HIM....
about tomorow ^.^..so fast on friday...
the day he off..
2mrw get to gaigai withn him^
erm ~just 1 week din meet ..
bt the feel like long time din see....
so miz ya~hehe...quite crazy....[me]
we discuss abt the movie and everything.....
bt at the same time...~
i feel him lik dun wan to go out....
bcz of tired....bt i like keep asking him for out....
haizzz.....s0RrY nia~~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment