.....(@.@)....

Friday, June 5, 2009

hapi..?unhapi..?which 1 is the true..?

WED.....3/6/09
2day when i wake up...feel ntg special...n should i hapi..?[mayb]
after i comps my hair n wash my face...
i was ready to take my sis from skul...
bt b4 tat my gor gor{GINNO} suddenly sms me n say..
come to my house...den i just say ok ar^^welcome..
after i take my sis bac...gor was come...
n we chit chat...
well...~my mum was bac..n say it with supriced..
{omg...!tat is boy or girl?!!}oH nO!!@.@ DAMN fish mAn!
{mum!!tat was a girl ...is my frs =.=...}

gor was taken my phone to take pic^^..{sO cute..}
And we chit chat until 4 something....i was start to tuition ...(akaun)..
after tuition we will go to pasar malam ma...
den the teacher{=ah tang=} keep say...
oi !oi ! concentrate please.....
{=.= who din concentrate..?}
yuhuuu.~~finally finish lu~~Ah tAnG so gud^^
fetch me n emma go to destination...^.^
yeah...ready to go out lu~~
after we reach ...b4 we meet with bao them...
emma was tell teacher where we meet after finish to ramble the pasar malam.
den finish that..we meet with bao at FUN 0K..~~^^
YOYO.....wat oso din do..take picture 1st....wakaka....
just stay around 10 minute....we start to ramble pasar malam....
after we buy some food...we siting at one side and enjoy it....
and xh was eating the ...'炒果条'....
YUMMY~den i help her take a picture ...the reason is...
很像代言人。。。代言‘炒果条'。。wakaka....

den we walk around lo....
suddenly i c a tattoos so cool....bt tat was nt i reli to want it...
i luv tat was taken by other people...after i chat a phone...wwuwuwuw~
so i no choise just buy the cool one...^^
after finish to ramble....
we call ah tang for YAM CHA....
wow....2day i the 1st time i out late....and out at nite..
with frs...one way....i scare my dad were scold..
erm....i back around 2....IS THE 1ST TIME!!
even HE~oso say me... =(
hw come a gul go back at 2 around.?
sry ...everyone...~~


No comments:

Post a Comment