.....(@.@)....

Friday, May 1, 2009

hehe....2day go gai gai nia~~

2day i talk to my dad i will go to my frs hse...

bt actually i'm go to pavillion n watch movie....

ermmm..sry dad cz of lie...

after we out (me n xh)....

we go to lrt station thr to meet nicky...

after i buy a breakfas n buy a kampai ...

we go to hang tuah station...

den take monorail go to pavillion...

so fas we reach yet...

bt he haven cum nia...

he slp late aready...

=.=.....after buy ticket ....i wait for awhile den he reach yet...

we watch the movie==the uninvited....==




erm...dis movie nice den coming soon....


i think la....when the movie is begining...


he was start to hug me...^^warm nia...


den we go eat BBQ with xh n nicky...


erm..not bad....

after we go gai gai by own..

we go sg$$...n shopping o ...

bt din buy anything oso..

when wan bac...juz buy a ice cream...

den go bac lo....wuwu.....dun wan go bac can ma?!!

answer :CN'T!!

wuwuwu.....finally nid to bac~

haiz...when go bac so miz him ar....

=.=....xh cum to my hse n chit chat v me o ....

den we talk abt so many thing..^^

secert la...^^

den me n him continue to chit chat on msn^

bt jz awile he wan to slp ..cz tired..

2day so hapi can out v him...

BT ...the time is fas..=.=.....

No comments:

Post a Comment