.....(@.@)....

Friday, November 27, 2009

long time....

........it was long time no update my blog.......

.......because of exam..........

............and i very scare to write my blog le..........

.........hmmMm............

........the end of 1/11...........





well......really ntg to say.....
blind...heart breathing............
excapt this really dunno wan wanna be say.......
ok...put down everything.....
just focus on my study......


my exam!!!!!!!!!!!! wal@o.....
really really.....haiz.......
teruk!!!!


at the same time....
i tot when during my exam i will so stress....
but i din....
erm...because of "him"..ba.....
to you....:thx ar....really thx o much....
if not because of you i think i will cry every nite....
really thx alot..........

and oso to my akuan teacher..{ah txxxx....xp}
thx u so much ar.....
date my out for rest....
i'm so luckly got a tutor like you !!
xixi......


_________anyway....GAMBATEH f0r my schoolmate for all the SPM student...
and gud luck....+u+u......

No comments:

Post a Comment